- Graduating accounting staff to meet the needs of the local and regional market by depending on scientific programs compatible with the standards of quality and academic accreditation.
- To provide the research community specializing in financial and accounting matters for the advancement of the profession and support the growth of the national economy.
Excellence and leadership in providing academic programs and research activities and community service in the field of science accounting.
- Provide the highest quality of accounting education programs and support services, including a focus on critical thinking and business ethics.
- Conduct scientific research important and selective in accounting, and integrated into the educational process we have.
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with the business community, government.