Sabanci University (Turkey) is offered a Fully Funded Scholarship for 2021
The Applications are invited to apply for the Sabanci University Scholarship 2021. The Sabanci University is a Top Turkish University offering Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Degree Scholarships to International Students. Applicants from any country can apply for the Fall Sabanci University Scholarship 2021. Turkey is the Second-highest country in the world in access to higher education. The University is located in Istanbul, Turkey.
International Students from any country can apply for the Sabanci Scholarship. A Wide Range of Academic Fields and Departments are available to Study at Sabanci University. It enrols International Students for Bachelors, Masters, & PhD Degree Programs. A lot of Scholarships Offered by Sabanci University. Sabanci University is one of the most prestigious University of Turkey,
Details About Sabanci University Scholarship 2021
- Country: Turkey
- University: Sabanci University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 18th August 2021 (For BS), Graduates (Varies)
- BS Scholarship: (4 Years)
- MS Scholarships: (3 Years)
- PhD Scholarship: (4 Years)
Sabanci University Scholarship Duration
Sabanci University offers Different Types of Scholarships Programs for International Students. There are Fully Funded and Partially Funded Scholarships are given below.
- The Fully Funded Scholarship at Sabanci University covers complete Tuition fees.
- Monthly Stipend. (Master: 2,500 TL/10 Months, Ph.D.: 3,000 TL/12 Months)
- Accommodation at Dorms.
- Scientific Publication incentive for graduate candidates (for specific faculty).
- The other scholarship (partial funding) for the candidate will cover full tuition fees only, 50\\% tuition fee and 25\\% fees accordingly; dorm fee waiver is also offered.
Available Fields of Study
The Following Fields are Available to Study at Sabanci University.
Arts and Social Sciences
- Turkish Studies.
- Visual Arts & Visual Communication Design.
- Political Science and International Relations.
- Political Science.
- Cultural Studies.
- Computer Science & Eng.
- Mechatronic Engineering.
- Molecular Biology, Genetics & Bioengineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Manufacturing Engineering.
- Energy Technologies and Management.
- Material Science and Nano Eng.
- Cyber Security.
- Data Analytics.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Information Technology.
- MSc Business Analytics
- Masters in Finance
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- Must be international students.
- Turkish students who completed previous education in countries other than Turkey can also apply (conditions apply).
- The candidates must have a good academic record.
- They must submit complete documents before the deadline ends.
- Candidates must be fluent and proficient in English.
- Candidates will have to apply to the program of their choice at Sabanci University.
- Copy of Results with a valid, acceptable score.
- High school diploma (English or Turkish)
- Official Transcripts (with stamp/signature)
- Academic Recommendation Letter
- Residence Permit Copy
- Other documents required by the faculty
- English language proficiency score
- For Undergraduate: Check Here
- For Graduate: Check Here
Engineering and Natural Sciences
Sabanci Business School
The Last Date to apply for the Sabanci University Scholarship in Turkey is 28 August 2021 (for BS), 18 August 2021 (MS, Ph.D.)
How to Apply