The department of Hospitals Management was established in 2014/2015. It provides the students during two years of study with science, knowledge and abilities to make them specialists in the management of hospitals, addressing the administrative problems and making important managerial decisions. We try very hard to provide our graduates with best diploma certificate in order to be qualified to work in all public and private hospitals and with those graduates our hospitals can achieve progress regarding the administrative aspects.
According to our vision the establishment of this department achieves a great benefit because the department does not exist elsewhere in the Kurdistan region, and our hospitals don’t have graduates specialists in this area and the opening of this section will be the impetus for the progress and development of the health administrative work in our hospitals.
Objectives of the Department
The department aims to:
- Preparation of qualified administrative cadres with experience in the field of how to manage hospitals
- Develop work in the health field and how to manage hospitals efficiently.
- Possessing the ability to make managerial decisions.
- Full knowledge of the needs of the hospital and the ability to manage all human resources and medical supplies available to achieve the greatest benefit to the patient and rationalize the use of medicines and good use of medical devices in hospitals and time management. To facilitate the patient's access to medical service and organize access to information and medical data accurately.
- The student has information about the global standards of health management in hospitals.
Description of the Graduate Task
A graduate of the Hospital Management Department can work in the following fields:
- Public and private hospitals.
- Health centers and public and private clinics.
- Health insurance companies.
- Pharmaceutical companies.
- Specialized clinics.
- Health units in the public and private sector.
- Health departments in different health areas.
- Contracts for hospital operating companies.
Please feel free to contact the department with any questions or concerns at the following addresses and numbers:
Head of Department
Dr. Nasreen Musto. Sharafany
PHD of Macro Economic
Email : [email protected]