The primary mission of Business Administration department is to provide degree and certificate candidates the opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for transfer and career success. Our degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs which attests to our high standards and excellence in teaching. Along with our degree and certificate programs the Department of Business Administration offers co-curricular activities that assist students in achieving their academic, personal and career goals.
We aspire to become a leading metropolitan department of business, recognized for the quality of our academic programs and our graduates, will further our reputation as the region’s leading provider of business education and expertise.
Description of the graduate Task:
- Establish and carry out departmental or organizational goals, policies and procedures
- Direct and oversee an organization’s financial and budgetary activities
- Manage general activities related to making products and providing services
- Innovate by applying new technologies in the workplace
- Consult with other executives, staff and board members about operations
- Negotiate or approve contracts and agreements
- Appoint department heads and managers
- Analyze financial statements, sales reports and other performance indicators
- Identify places to cut costs and to improve performance, policies and programs.
Had of department:
Name: Muhammed Ameen Saeed Muhammed Ameen
Degree: Master of Economics
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: +964 750 496 2765