CrossCulture Program 2021 Germany | Fully Funded
Get Ready Boys and Girls. The Applications for the CrossCulture Program 2021 in Germany is now open. The Student Exchange Program in Germany will Select 100 Participants from all around the world to Spend 2 to 3 months in Germany. All the Expenses will be covered by the CrossCulture Program. Participants can apply with any academic Field or any academic Background. If you are willing to get an exciting cross-cultural experience, then this is a Great Opportunity for you.
During two to three months of practical training, participants will get to know each other, Intercultural Skills, making friends from all around the world, broaden their expertise, and trying different cuisine. Both Male and Female Participants can apply. One of the most Famous and Interesting Exchange programs.
Participants will also be able to Experience the Culture of Germany and will be able to get experience in the fields of Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic, Policy and Society, Sustainable development, Media and Culture, Human Rights, Peace, and Medial sectors to work together.
Are You Ready to Experience the Culture of Germany? More details are available below.
About CrossCulture Program 2021 Germany
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 2 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of Participants: 100
- Deadline: 15th December 2020
This CCP 2021 summer program in Germany is a Fully Funded Student Exchange Program in Germany & will cover all the expenses which Includes:
- A Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets
- Full Accommodation
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
Goal fo the CCP Program
The goal of the CrossCulture Programme is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe.
During 2 to 3 months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills.
In turn, the host organizations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP fellows. The participants then bring their experiences gained abroad into their everyday working life when they return to their home organization.
Committed Volunteers to work in an Intercultural Environment and to Gather New Skills.
The Program is designed for those people who have an interest in the following fields of study.
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Civic & citizenship education
- Digital civil society
To be eligible for the International program in Germany. Applicants from one of these countries are eligible to Apply for the Cross-Cultural Internship 2020.
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
- The Applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Volunteer work Experience
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged in the long-term.
The following required documents have to be uploaded Online:
- Letter of motivation
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization
- Photo (optional)
- All the selected applicants will be notified via email and they will be called for an interview at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In exceptional cases, the selection interviews will take place by phone or via Skype.
- They will be Notified about Selection by the end of January.
The Last Date to Apply for the CrossCulture Program in Germany 2021 CCP Fellowship is 15th December 2020
How to Apply
The Applications for CrossCulture Program 2021 Germany are to be submitted online. To Apply