International Summer Internship in Turkey 2020 (Fully Funded)
The duration of the Youth Internship Program will be from 09-19 August 2020. LOCALINTERNational Internship International Local Authorities Internship Program is an international internship program annually organized in Turkey in the English Language.
All the Undergraduate Students & Graduate Students with any academic discipline are eligible. No IELTS or any test is required for the Turkey Internship program. Enjoy Summer Internship in Turkey. They will also provide Free Social activities and Free trips to various cities in Turkey.
International Summer Internship in Turkey 2020 Details
- Country: Turkey
- Duration: 09-19 August 2020
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 10th May 2020
About LOCALINTERNational Internship Turkey 2020
- The aim of the Internship in Turkey for International Students is to provide local governance training to the participants through instructions, practical examples and field visits including social activities and trips to various cities in Turkey.
- Participants from European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries learn, socialize and see the good practices along with the examples of municipal work.
- Last Year 41 Students Selected in the LOCALINTERNational Internship.
As Stated Above, International Internship Program 2020 in Turkey is a Fully Funded All Expenses paid internships Abroad for International Students. All expenses will be covered by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. This is a Paid summer internship abroad
- Round Airfare Tickets will be given to & from the country.
- Free Meals
- Field Trips
- Site Visits
- Social Activities
If you are interested or if You have studied the fields given below or Related fields then Turkey Youth Internship is a Good Chance to gain Internship experience from abroad.
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Administrative sciences
- Other related fields
What You Will Learn in Turkish Internship 2020?
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Local Governments and Sustainable Development Goals
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Governments in Turkey
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques
- Good command of English
- Last Year Students of Undergraduate or New Graduates
- Students from all Nationalities are Eligible (European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries)
The last date to apply for the International Summer Internship in Turkey for International Students 2020 is 10th May 2020
How to Apply:
The Application Form is very easy and Online. Fill the Online Application form and Submit. The Link to Online Application & Official website is given below