Bond University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2020 (Fully Funded)
Bond University Australia is Now inviting Applications for the Bond University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2020 to Study in Australia. Australian Government is now providing Scholarships in Bond University Australia for International Students.
Bond University is the 1st Private University and is located in Queensland. Bond University is Australia’s No 1 University for Student Experience to Study Free in Australia. The Bond University is providing a Full Time on Campus Doctoral Scholarships.
The Duration of the Australian Government Research Scholarships will be for 3 Years. The Higher Degree Research (HDR) Scholarship at Bond University is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students from any Country.
Bond University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2020 Details
- Country: Australia
- University: Bond University
- Scholarship Level: Ph.D. Degree
- Deadline: 31st March 2020
- Doctoral Degree by Research: Up to 4 Years
Available Academic Fields of Study at Bond University
Bond University Scholarships in Australia For International Students is offering Scholarships in Most Academic Majors/Faculties. The Fields of Study to get Scholarships Bond University are:
- Bond Business School
- Health Sciences and Medicine
- Society and Design
Bond University Scholarships For International Students in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students to Study in Australia. You will apply for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship. The Scholarship will Cover:
- 100\% Fee Offset (fee waiver) up to 48 Months
- Living Stipends
- RTP Allowances for overseas students, a standard Overseas Student Health Cover
- Relocation Costs to Undertake an HDR
- Assistance with Academic Publication Costs
- The Bond University Scholarship is open to domestic & International Students.
- All applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in an HDR program, issued by Bond University
- Must Meet Scholarship Requirements, Visa Requirements & other English Language Requirements.
There are Two Rounds of HDR Bond University Scholarships. The Upcoming Deadline is 31st March 2020. The Application Portal is open from 1 February – 31 March 2020 & 1 August – 30 September 2020