Apply to attend Bucharest Summer University 2020
Apply to attend the Bucharest Summer University 2020. Every year, the Bucharest University of Economic Studies organised the summer school for international students from all over the world st different levels of their education careers. Generally, Bucharest Summer University is an international, cultural and academic event organised by the Bucharest University of Economic Studies and the Bucharest University of Economic Studies Students’ Union through the Students’ Senate.
This international cultural and academic event takes place every year in August in Bucharest, the capital of Romania. Besides the two weeks of classes, this event represents a great opportunity for the participants to discover a new culture through a series of planned recreational events within and outside the capital Bucharest
- Applicants are eligible for a Full Scholarship (free) or a Partial Payment (290 €) scholarship.
- You will receive 5 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) at the end of the two weeks period of courses, seminars, workhops and debates sustained or moderated by renowned professors and national and international specialists .
- In two weeks, the participants will get the chance to find out more about the main topic of the summer school during the interactive courses and workshops, followed by challenging activities.
- During this period you will also attend study visits at the Palace of the Parliament, the National Bank of Romania and recreational events such as the Bucharest City Tour, Treasure Hunt, social events, Globall Village.
- For the weekend you will experience a unique trip, having the possibility to visit our main touristic attractions (Bran Castle, Peleș Castle, Vidraru Dam, Transfăgărășan, Balea Lake, Predeal, Brașov).
Conditions for applicants
- This Summer University is open for students from all levels. Students may be attending bachelor, masters and PhD studies at different universities from Europe and all around the world.
- Applicants will need to submit a application form, a resume and a motivational letter to be considered for the Summer University.
- Depending on the application category, some applicants may submit just part of the documents listed above
- Price: Free* (For scholarship applicants)
- Deadline: 7th of June 202
- Requirements: CV, Essay and Cover letter (to be uploaded with Application form )
- Essay topic: FinTech vs traditional financial services