Narin Abdulrahman Rasheed
- Degrees Awarded
- Published Researches
- Research Interests
- Teaching Experience
- QA and Activities
- PhD student in Molecular Microbiology (Molecular bacteriology) from College of Medicine, University of Duhok, Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
- MSc. in Medical Molecular Microbiology, from School of Translational Medicine, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom.
- BSc. in Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (B.V.M.S) from College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Duhok, Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
MSc. Project entitled “Analysis of the effect of long- term storage and repeated subculture on the physical and biochemical characteristics on Streptococcus pneumoniae”
- Teaching theoretical and practical lectures of Medical Microbiology for the first year nursing students, Akre.
- Teaching Medical Microbiology for evening classes of Nursing classes at Akre Technical Institute, DPU .
- Worked as a demonstrator for teaching Practical classes for the MSc. students 2012 of Medical Microbiology for a semester,