Ezideen A Hasso
- Degrees Awarded
- Published Researches
- Research Interests
- Teaching Experience
- QA and Activities
- PhD, Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
- MSc, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computers and Communication Engineering, University of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq.
- BSc, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computers and Communication Engineering, University of Mosul, Mosul, Iraq.
- A Digital Planimeter for Industrial Applications, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, p152-p156, Vol. IE 31, Issue 2, May 1984.
- The Effect of Operating Conditions on the Size of Sodium Sulfate Crystals, International Journal for Arts and Sciences (IJAS), International Conference for Engineering and Technology, Harvard Medical School New Research Building, 77 Avenue, Louis Pasteur, Boston, Massachusetts, 21 to 25 May 2018.
Multi Phase Flow Measurements for Oil Industry, pv solar panel and modeling, Control measurements and electronic instrumentation.
Renewable Energy (Grad and Postgrad) Teaching Electrical Technology, Industrial Equipment, Control engineering and MATLAB programming as well as Modelling on SIMULINK and simscape
Effect of temperature on pv solar panel performance (PhD)