Technical College of Zakho
Ammar Isam Edress Mohamed
Head of Department
- Degrees Awarded
- Published Researches
- Research Interests
- Teaching Experience
- QA and Activities
PhD in Applied Mathematics at University of Exeter, UK
MSc in Pure Mathematics - Banach Algebra at University of Mosul, Iraq
BSc in Mathematics at University of Mosul, Iraq
- A. I. Edress Mohamed, ‘Study the Existence and Uniqueness of Global Solution for the Fractional Second Order Nonlinear Integro –Differential Equations with Boundary Conditions‘. Journal of Kufa for Mathematics and Computer, Vol.5, No.2, June, 2018, pp 1-5.
- M. M. Aziz, and A. I. Edress, ‘Theoretical Analysis of Gap Potential Functions and Corner Saturation in 2-D, Symmetric Magnetic Recording Heads with Tilted Gap Corners’, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 52, 2, p.p 1-12, Aug, 2016.
- A. I. Edress, “Magnetic Fields of 2D Asymmetrical Magnetic Recording Heads Based on Superposition of Corner potentials with Adjustable Coefficients to Finite-Element Calculations “. Global Conference on Applied Physics and Mathematics proceeding book, 25-27 July 2016, Rome, Italy.
- M. M. Aziz, A. I. Edress and C. D. Wright, “Approximate Expressions for the Magnetic Potential and Fields of 2-D, Asymmetrical Magnetic Recording Heads“, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 52, 2, p.p 1-12, 2016.
- A. I. Edress, A. A. Mohamed, “About jewel-Sinclair theorem (general Case) with applied study in H star algebra”, Al Zerkaa Journal, Al Zerkaa College, 2007.
- A. I. Edress, A. A. Mohamed, “Automatic continuity in Jewell-Sinclair Theorem", Education and Science Journal, College of Education, Issue No. 24, 2005.
‘Magnetic Fields from Asymmetrical Magnetic Recording Heads’ International Conference on Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mathematical Physics: 19-21 Aug. 2014, Yildiz Technical University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Mathematical Modelling
- Mathematics II
- Numerical Analysis
- Research Methodology
- MATLAB Programing
- Engineering Management and Quality Control
- Operation Research