- Degrees Awarded
- Published Researches
- Research Interests
- Teaching Experience
- QA and Activities
- MSc- Thesis Title: 'A study of some impacts of different graded sand on the mechanical behaviour of a clay ' Hasan Kalyoncu University , Gaziantep, Turkey
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering Science,University of Duhok , Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
▪ 'Stabilising a clay using tyre buffings and lime, Ali Firat Cabalar, Zuheir Karabash and Waleed Sulaiman Mustafa, published at Taylor & Francis , Road Materials and Pavement Design, July 2014'
▪ 'Behaviour of sand–clay mixtures for road pavement subgrade, Ali Firat Cabalar and Waleed Sulaiman Mustafa, International Journal of Pavement Engineering/ Vol. 18 (2015), Issue (8), 714-796/ Taylor & Francis'
▪ ' Fall cone tests on clay–sand mixtures, Ali Firat Cabalar and Waleed Sulaiman Mustafa, published at ELSIER, Engineering Geology, April 2015'
▪ ' Effect of Various Aluminum Grains on Liquid Limit and Undrained Shear Strength Behaviour of Clay Soil , Waleed Sulaiman Mustafa, Journal of Engineering Sciences/Assiut University/Faculty of Engineering/ Vol. 45, No. 6. Nov. 2017'.
- Soil Improvements Using Different technics and various materials
- Foundation Problems over problematic soils.
- Problems that come from executing earth work projects like earth dams.
- Boring and sampling process.