- Degrees Awarded
- Published Researches
- Research Interests
- Teaching Experience
- QA and Activities
PhD in “Animal Breeding ” fromCollege of Agriculture - Salahaddin University,”, “Genetic evaluation of Goat in Akre Region ” 2015- until now.
MSc in “Animal Breeding ” from “ Moscow State of Academy of veterinary medicine and Biotechnology ”, “Grozny Breed of Sheep in Russia ” 2009-2012.
BSc in “College of Agriculture – Animal Production ” 2003 -2007.
- Acknowledgement (Appreciation Certificate) from the Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister (D. Barham Saleh) for obtaining the first rank among my class in 2007.
- Acknowledgement (Appreciation Certificate) from the Minister of Higher Education (D. Edris Hadi) for obtaining the first rank among my class in 2007.
-English Proficiency training at Training and Development Center, Duhok University, 2008.
- Computer Proficiency training at Training and Development Center, Duhok University, 2008
. - Certificate of Russian language at Academy of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology, May 2010 with receiving (Good).
- Certificate of teaching Method at Training and Development Center, Duhok University, 2013.
- Certificate of Completion ( IELTS) preparation on 09/07/2017 – 24/08/2017(90 Hours) at Training and Development Center, Duhok University.
Effect of feeding different level of Nigella Sativa Seeds (Black Cumin)on the production performance and some physiological traits of broiler.
-Effect of breed and age on hair production and quality traits of Iraqi Goat.
- The effect of cross breeding on birth and weaning weights in Goat
- Effect of magnetic water on some productive characteristics of Goat
- Animal Breeding
- Data analysis
- Academic Debate
- Agricultural Machinery