1- The applicant should hold an Iraqi identification card
2- The applicant must be a high school graduate that belongs to the ministry of education in Kurdistan Region. He/she needs to provide a copy of his/her official transcript certified by the Directorate of Education.
3- The applicant needs to pass a standard medical test with specific conditions for each college and institute.
4- The applicant should not be over 35 for morning studies and 40 for evening studies and 45 for parallel studies. Applicants who have a final grade point average of more than 80 percent are not subjected to age conditions.
- The applicant s high school certificate with his/her Grade Point Average (GPA).
- A copy of Iraqi Nationality Card.
- A copy of Identity Card.
- A copy of Information Card
- A copy of Ration Card (Food Supply)
- A medical test form.
- Eight passport sized pictures.
- Declaration that the given information and related documents are true and correct.
Number of sutdents for academic Year 2014-2015
||Technical College of Engineering - Duhok
||Technical College of Administration - Duhok
||Technical College of Akre
||Technical College of Health - Shekhan
||Duhok Technical Institute
||Duhok Administration Technical Institute
||Akre Technical Institute
||Zakho Technical Institute
||Amedi Technical Institute
||Shekhan Technical Institute
||Bardarash Technical Institute
||Shingal Technical Institute